6.18.2010

Cupcake Bonanza...

Last Christmas, I decided to take the easy way out.  Instead of making a million different cookies and desserts, I decided to do cupcakes.  Cupcakes are definitely an easy "go to" sweet that makes everyone happy.  At this time, I was still clueless about the use of my camera.  Of the photos below, I really only like the second one - the rest are just there to show you the variety.  
 
Cupcakes [12.13.2009]




















































The cupcakes above are:
Vanilla Bean w/ Cranberry Meringue & Cranberry Compote
Lemon Gingerbread w/ Cream Cheese Frosting & Candied Lemon Zest
Peppermint Chocolate w/ Peppermint Chocolate Ganache, Valrhona Crunchies & Sprinkles

I'm not quite sure how many of these cupcake I made, but I believe they went to 4 or 5 different events - so you can only imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment