8.08.2010

Frozen Goodness

For my birthday earlier this summer, I received a new Ice Cream (Gelato) spinner from my parents.  It's a DeLonghi GM6000 and it replaced a primitive KitchenAid attachment that I was using.  The machine is awesome!  There no need to make room in the freezer for a giant bowl - it has a self-refrigerating compressor.  I love it so much that I was even contemplating giving up precious real estate on my counter for this thing.  


Alas, I didn't.  However, I have gotten some good use out of this thing.  

Flavors made:
Sorbets - Mojito, Bellini,Peach, Raspberry, Roasted Strawberry and Green Grape
Sherbets - Strawberry Buttermilk, Cantaloupe

Ice Creams - Burnt Caramel, Vanilla Bean, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip, Banana, Chocolate Banana

Pictured below are Vanilla Bean, Peach & Raspberry Sorbet Swirl and  Strawberry Buttermilk Sherbet


Trio of Frozen Treats [07.06.2010]

















Thanks Mom & Dad for the awesome kitchen appliance - more flavors to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment