3.12.2013

The New Season Dawns...

Dessert Spread & Partyware in Red & Gold

Spring?  No.  I'm talking about the start of the 2013 NFL season - it officially starts today at 1 PM.  No, not the games, just the go ahead for teams to start making trades and pick up free agents.  I'm fairly certain that most of my readers aren't avid football fans, so I promise to bring the food, the cute and the fun to this post...just hang in there!  With this new beginning, I suppose that I'm ready to share all the goodies from the Super Bowl party that I threw and look forward to a new season - It's time to put that disappointing end to last season behind us.

San Francisco City Hall in Red & Gold



Savory Menu:
Not Shown ~ Soy Garlic Chicken Wing & Deviled Eggs

Pulled Pork Sliders
Football Shaped Chicken Pot Pies


Sweet Menu:
Shown Above ~ Red Velvet & Lemon Cupcakes

Red & Gold Macarons
Football Shaped Brownie Bites


Adult Menu:
Not Shown ~ Lots of Booze

Red & Gold Vodka Jell-O Shots


Best of luck to my San Francisco 49ers in the 2013 season!  
*We kept the poster to use again, so don't let us down!*

No comments:

Post a Comment