3.01.2013

Hello Blogger, We Meet Again...

Yes I know, I've been in a bit of a hibernation from blogging this past month...or two.  There's been a lot going on at work and at home - is this what it feels like to be an adult?  Lots of work events, lots of social gatherings, holidays, celebrations, etc...  Every week delivered a full plate and there was never a dull moment.  I must admit that I was also consumed with the NFL and that after rediscovering Instagram, "insta-sharing" and hashtags were just such an easy way to share my daily going ons.  Notice the feed over on the left?  Go ahead and follow me @pastrypixels!

As you may have guessed, I've got tons of pictures and projects to share.  Keep checking back, because I'll be updating often to catch up.  Many apologies for the recent lack of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment