8.21.2011

♥ K&R Wedding ♥

K&R post "First Kiss"
Congratulations to our family friends, K&R who were married last weekend!  They had an intimate ceremony in Carmel, CA. 

And guess what!?  I was asked to make their wedding favors!  What was it that the soon to be Mrs. wanted?  Macarons of course!  K&R's wedding color was orange - R's favorite color, so I made the macaron shells a pastel orange hue.  The filling K and I decided on was Milk Chocolate Salted CaramelEach guest received two macarons packaged neatly in a little bag and finished off with an orange ribbon and cute little stickers with their names and date.


Post-nuptials, I was happy to hear that the macarons were received well by the guests.  I was just honored to do my little part to help make their big day as special as it was. 

Once again, Congratulations to the gorgeous bride and lucky groom - all the best as you begin your lives together! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment