6.26.2013

Radio Silent.

I have a good excuse...kind of.  I recently went on my first 2+ week vacation in...well, in as long as I can remember.  Leading up to it of course was quite the chaotic mess.  I spent long days prepping out as much as I could at work, getting ready for the trip and spending some time celebrating birthdays and enjoying some sweet events.

Needless to say, I have a lot to catch you up on - my next few posts will include vacation highlights and  posts on the Killed by Dessert event I attended in late May, turning 30... and maybe even a post on going Paleo.  *gasp*

Below is a picture of the illusive "Cronut" from Chef Dominique Ansel in NYC - just one snippet of an amazing trip.

Lemon Maple Cronut - Dominique Ansel Bakery, NYC

Besides promising to dedicate more time to my blog, I'm also working a new dessert menu at work.  Lots to do, but ready to refocus my energy and get down to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment