5.13.2013

Project Open Hand's Dessert First!

♥ My display! 

I can't believe that this was my 5th time participating in Project Open Hand's Dessert First - time really does fly!  Not only is it very rewarding to take part and contribute in raising money for a great cause, it's also amazing to be a included in an event that features sweets.  This year's Dessert First was held on Cinco de Mayo and and took place at the Four Seasons in San Francisco - such a beautiful property! 

My Menu

Chocolate Cinnamon Marshmallows
.

Mango Chili Lime Macarons
.

Chèvre Mousse
Apricots, Cardamom, Pistachio








My amazing support system - Chef Corey, Assistant F&B Director Max and BFF Annie!

My favorite sweet from the event... Urban S'Mores from Salt House

Last but not least - one must always make time to have a little fun and enjoy good company!

DIY Mustache Cookies:


Photobooth Fun:


Flip Book Fun:

I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment