12.23.2010

It's a Small World...

Earlier in the month, I was commissioned to make desserts for a vow renewal by a family friend for her younger sister and brother-in-law Millie & Richard.  I ended up making 3 types of cupcakes and a recreation of the top tier of the original Tiffany Box wedding cake.  Here's the finished product...

Millie & Richard Cupcakes [12.11.2010]
 


Tiffany Box Cake & Cupcakes [12.11.2010] 


The cupcake flavors:
Kahlua w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
Lemon Meringue w/ Lemon Curd Filling
Vanilla w/ Chocolate Buttercream and Monogram Sugar Cookies

I was happy to hear from Millie that everyone enjoyed these treats!  One of her good friends even asked me to make cupcakes for her daughter's birthday party the following weekend!  After a few emails to settle on details, we came to realize that my newest clients are also good friends with my best friend's older sister!  

It really is a small world after all.  

I ended up making the Kahlua and Lemon Meringue cupcakes for the birthday party with the customized sugar cookies pictured below.  

Cori's 3rd Birthday Sugar Cookies


I hope Cori had an amazing 3rd Birthday and that everyone enjoyed the sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment